Thursday, October 2, 2008

busy busy

Hello all, I've been back at school now for a month. I haven't blogged more due to the crazy pace of events. I'm taking a heavy course load with classes finance II, industrial economics, two different marketing classes, global entrepreneurship, a negotiation class, and a leadership class with a well-known CEO. Also, recruiting is in full swing and I'm trying to make a good impression on my potential future employers, and I'm putting together a team for my start-up. Recently I told my Reserve commander that I'm planning to leave the Army, and so now I've got to start the paperwork.

But I will try to post more. =) To start, here are links to the company Endeavor, an interesting non-profit that invests and mentors entrepreneurs in developing countries, and an article in the Economist about them. I'm going to South America over the winter with a team from school to assist one of their companies.

No comments: